Sunday, December 30, 2007

Deco Hints At Barca Exit

Barcelona midfielder Deco has hinted that he would be interested in a move to England if he leaves the Nou Camp.

The former Porto player has indicated he could leave Barca at the end of the season if they fail to enjoy a successful campaign.

Deco has struggled for form and fitness this term and he is believed to be considering his future at Barca.

The Portuguese international has revealed he would like to try his luck in England and he believes Manchester United would be an ideal destination if he does leave Barcelona.

"If we don't win anything this year I will be off," Deco is quoted as saying in The News of the World.

"Playing for Barcelona is a dream that I have realised.

"This is my fourth season and has been a fantastic period in my career but if things don't go well I will be leaving.

"The English league is somewhere I'd like to play.

"You can compare Manchester United to Barcelona."


Source : www.sportinglife.com